- There shall be no transactions conducted via this Platform and this Platform is solely used to offer a bridge between the Suppliers and Buyers.
- The Platform is developed by MUST Experience and Partners and is not affiliated to any other individuals, companies, parties and/or any authorities.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- The term “Personal Data” means any information in any format that relates directly or indirectly to an individual to the extent that the individual can be identified or is identifiable from that information which is in possession or control of the Platform. Examples of the information that the Platform collected are your name, gender, age, contact details, address, email address, employment history, financial information, bank account and credit/debit card information, personal identification numbers or such other personal details provided or requested by us from time to time. “Third Party Personal Data” means any personal data provided by you of any third party including but not limiting to, your spouse, children, family members, agents, distributors, retails, entrepreneurs or other business owners and/or employees. Your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data may be processed by the Platform by way of collecting, holding, storing, using and/or disclosing it.
- The Platform may collect your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data in various ways. The Platform may collect those data from other sources, including but not limited to the following:
- the internet and social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest;
- any documents (printed or electronic) submitted to the Platform or collected by the Platform such as registration and application forms via online, any electronic and/or mobile platforms;
- any events, programmes and/or seminars organised by the Platform;
- cookies, system and device information when you access to the Platform;
- third party background checks, credit bureau and credit reporting agency;
- regulatory authorities and other governmental bodies; and
- any publicly available sources such as public register and directories.
- In addition, the Platform may also receive, store and process your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data which are provided or made available by any third parties, event companies, for reasons of providing the Products and/or any related Products.
- PURPOSE OF ACQUIRING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to distribute information of the products and services and/or related products from Platform that may be of interest to you;
- to administer the Platform including assessing your registration and eligibility, managing and maintaining your account;
- to improve the content and browsing experience of the Platform;
- for storage and/or backing up purposes of your personal data;
- to notify you of any future services and products available on the Platform including third party products and services;
- for internal record purposes;
- to provide information to regulatory bodies or law enforcement agencies in order to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements;
- to understand your needs and preference;
- to enable your use of the services available on the Platform;
- to process and analyse your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data either individually or collectively with other individuals;
- to share any of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data with any event companies and/or affiliated companies for the purposes of informing you on any similar products and future services which may be of interest to you;
- to share any of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data pursuant to any products and services and/or related products that you have registered with us for;
- to conduct market research or surveys, planning and trend analysis for the better carrying out of the Products and/or related Products organised and/or provided by the Platform;
- to comply with the Platform’s obligations prescribed by the laws;
- to share any of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data for the purposes of enabling the Platform to commence any legal actions and/or obtain any legal advices;
- to share any of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data with insurance companies for the purposes of obtaining insurance policy(ies), if any;
- for compliance with any court orders, subpoena and government investigations and making disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, by-law, guideline, circular prescribed by the laws;
- to prevent, prohibit or to detect any illegal activities from taking place;
- to enforce or defend the Platform’s rights and your rights under the applicable laws, legislation and regulations; and/or
- other purposes to maintain the Platform’s operations.
The Platform is obliged to collect and retain your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data unless stated otherwise. Failure to supply and/or give consent to the Platform to process your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data to the above or this Policy, Platform will be unable to:
- provide the products and services on the Platform that you have ordered from us; and/or
- update you on the information and future services from the Platform that may be of interested to you;
and you may be required to stop accessing our websites or our Platform to use the relevant services and/or related products that are offered by the Platform.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unless consent has been given to us to disclose any of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data to any third party, the Platform will not disclose the said Personal Data except to the following third parties, for one or more of the above Purposes:
- any professional advisors and insurers;
- regulatory bodies or law enforcement agencies;
- any party who is under the duty of confidentiality or undertakes to keep your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data confidential;
- the Platform’s employees;
- your spouse, children, family members, distributors, agents, retailers, and/or our affiliated companies;
- the Platform’s lawyers or professional advisers for the purposes of providing legal advices to the Platform;
- storage facility providers, data centres and/or servers located within Malaysia for data storage purposes;
- government agencies, law enforcement agencies, courts, tribunals, regulatory bodies, ministries, and/or statutory agencies or bodies, offices or municipality in any jurisdiction, if required or authorised to do so, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, order or judgment of a court or tribunal or queries from the relevant authorities;
- any persons, authorities or regulators to whom the Platform is permitted or required to disclose to under the applicable laws.
- ACCURACY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Platform takes reasonable measures to ensure all your Personal Data are accurate, current, complete, not misleading, and reliable. Therefore, the accuracy of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data is very much depends on the information provided by you. As such, it is vital to ensure that you:
- warrant and declare that all your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data given to the Platform are accurate, current, complete, not misleading, and reliable for purposes of using the Platform’s Products and/or related Products and you have not withheld any Personal Data which may be material in any respect and the Platform is authorized to assume the authenticity and correctness of the Personal Data provided by you when processing the Personal Data (and the Platform do not undertake the responsibility to verify each of your Personal Data);
- We will not be responsible for any unauthorized use of the Services on the Platform by yourself, users who act on your behalf or any unauthorized users. It is your responsibility to make your own informed decisions about the use of the Services on the Platform and take necessary steps to prevent any misuse of the Services on the Platform; and
- you understand and agree to, the importance of the need to, update the Platform as and when such Personal Data provided earlier to the Platform becomes inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, misleading and/or changes in any way whatsoever by contacting the Platform at the contact details below.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- As provided in the exceptions under the PDPA, you have the right to access, correct and/or update your Personal Data in possession of the Platform. The Platform may charge a small fee (such amount as permitted by PDPA) to cover the administration costs involved in processing your request to access your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data.
- Such rights subject to the Platform’s right to refuse your request to access, correct and/or update your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data for reasons permitted under the law, such as where the expense of providing access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of others may also be affected, amongst other reasons.
- YOUR RIGHTS RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any Personal Data that you have provided to the Platform is retained for as long as the period for which the Personal Data is required to be detained under the law or operations of the Platform and/or the purposes for which the collection of the Personal Data is satisfied.
- YOUR RIGHTS TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The Platform undertakes the responsibility in ensuring that your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data is stored correctly. The Platform is committed to adopt the necessary means and/or measures in accordance with the laws or regulations to safeguard or prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data.
- The Platform will safeguard your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data by taking reasonable steps to update its security measures to ensure that only authorised third parties may use or process your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data.
- The Platform will not assume responsibility towards any unauthorised access, use and/or process of Personal Data that is beyond the Platform’s control.
- YOUR RIGHTS COOKIES
The Platform from the Platform may contain external links to other third party websites that are not administered or maintained by the Platform. The Platform will not be responsible for the content or the privacy policies provided by these third party websites. Any acknowledgements or agreements to the use of other third party websites are at your own risk.
- CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any concerns about our use of your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data or wish to access or correct your Personal Data and/or Third Party Personal Data or about this Private Policy, you may contact the Platform at the contact details below:
Email Address: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Address: No. 11-1 Jalan Opera E, U2/E, TTDI Jaya, 40150 Shah Alam